Beta News Agency is dedicated to securing and protecting subscribers privacy. This statement explains how Beta collects and uses defferent types of personal and other data and for what purposes those information are used. The statement applies to subscribers and registered users.
Users have the right to access, change or delete your personal information at any time.
Types of personal data Beta collects
Beta processes following personal information in order to deliver it’s services or to recommend relevant stories that might be useful and of interest to subscribers:
- name and surename
- email address
- username and password
In addition to the above, information Beta collects for Proffesional subscriptions may include:
- telephone number
- company address
- city and country
Beta collects data that help to deliver the service and improve user experience, such as browser, provider, visited pages, device, IP address, connection, location.
Types of data Beta does not proccess
Beta does not collect any sensitive personal information about its users: age, race, gender, political orientation, religion, ethnicity.
Purposes of data collection
- to deliver the choosen services
- to deliver content notifications, e-mail newsletters and editor’s picks. Subscriber can opt-out at any time.
- to send e-mail notifications regarding the service and subscriptions such as reminders, service changes, account details, subscription renewal notifications, password resets and others
- to fulfill orders through payment processor compliant with required security standards
- to manage queries, complaints and other communication
- to measure response and engagement with our content
- to detect fraudulent activity
- for any purpose required by law or regulation bodies
Beta implements and carries out all indispensable measures to secure the highest data protection, including control of data access, data transfer, system access control, security encryption protocols and other technical and personal measures.
Beta securely stores subscriber’s information and hold it as long as needed in order to fufill it's obligations set in the relevant agreement and in accordance with the law.
After the termination Beta will erase any stored personal data within 7 days.
Users have the right to access, change or request deletion of any personal information at any time.
If you have questions about this policy or about your personal information, please feel free to contact us at the following address: email@example.com.