Prosecutor Vujicic: I Won’t Succumb to Any Threats or Attacks | Beta Briefing

Prosecutor Vujicic: I Won’t Succumb to Any Threats or Attacks

Source: Beta
News / Politics | 18.08.26 | access_time 16:18

Vukasin Vujicic (Photo: Srbija centar - SRCE)

Vukasin Vujicic, a prosecutor from Valjevo, on Aug. 18 said that following an attack on his assets, he will be even more engaged in his work and will not succumb to any threats or attacks. 

Vujicic, whose car was set on fire three nights ago by still unknown persons, told BETA that all prosecutors should be maximally dedicated to their work, despite possible attacks, pressures or threats and regardless of where they come from. 

“This attack will have an impact on my future work, but in a positive sense. I will be even more involved and dedicated to all my cases. I will not be discouraged, but rather more assured that I should work as I have so far, in accordance with the Constitution and the law,” the prosecutor stressed.

He also said that the police are doing everything in their power to find those who sat his car on fire in the night between Aug. 15 and 16.

“I believe that the police will discover who did it very quickly. There are security cameras nearby that could have recorded where the perpetrator came from, and according to my knowledge, police already have some clues” Vujicic said.

info
To get full access to all content of interest see our
Subscription offer
Or
Register for free
And read up to 5 articles each month.

Already have an account? Please Log in.

Related Articles

Latest News

SEE Business

Millions of EU assistance to the Western Balkans for the fight against the pandemic and for the economy

Analisys

Most Read

Biographies