Vucic: Pristina Refuses to Investigate Possible Mass Graves of Serbs | Beta Briefing

Vucic: Pristina Refuses to Investigate Possible Mass Graves of Serbs

Source: Beta
News / Politics | 25.11.20 | access_time 11:46

Aleksandar Vucic (BETAPHOTO/MILOS MISKOV)

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said late on Nov. 24 that Kosovo representatives had during the talks in Brussels refused to investigate five locations in Kosovo and Metohija believed to be sites where Serbs were buried during and after the war of 1998-99.

Commenting on the discovery of a grave site containing some 15 bodies near Raska, suspected to be Kosovo Albanians murdered during the war in Kosovo, Vucic said he was proud that Serbia "does not joke about finding the missing" and added that the grave site had been located with the Serbian authorities' permission.

During a visit to the construction site of a new COVID-19 hospital in Belgrade's Batajnica suburb, Vucic said that the Pristina authorities had banned him from coming to Kosovo so that they could make a "big story" out of it and be able to say that he was a persona non grata in Kosovo.

In the same statement, Vucic said that Serbia would procure "at least a million" doses of a coronavirus vaccine by the end of the year.

"We will try, it is our goal. I cannot guarantee it. But to procure at least a million doses by the end of the year. To secure the health care workers," said Vucic and added that 1,500 Serbian health care workers had been infected with the coronavirus.

info
To get full access to all content of interest see our
Subscription offer
Or
Register for free
And read up to 5 articles each month.

Already have an account? Please Log in.

Related Articles

Latest News

SEE Business

Millions of EU assistance to the Western Balkans for the fight against the pandemic and for the economy

Analisys

Most Read

Biographies